I just did an ab routine. Three sets each of an exercise for lower abs, regular crunches, an exercise for the obliques, and an exercise for the lower back. For reps- for the ab work I did 15-20 and for the lower back I did 12-15.
Next, I will go for a walk. It is a gorgeous day and with all the rain we've had it is nice to get outside.
After the walk- total body toning.
- Push-ups- 3 sets of 30 (against wall)
- Tricep Dips- 3 sets of 15
- Bicep Curls- 3 sets 20 reps (light weights)
- Shoulder Press- 3 sets 15 reps (light weights)
- Rowing move- sitting, with bands
- Plies- 2 sets of 15
- Wall sits- 3 "sets", 30 seconds each
- Calf raises- 3 sets 15
- squats- 2 sets 10
I will finish it off with A LOT of stretching.
Dinner tonight is fish chowder (low fat). I have no idea how I'm going to make it yet. All I need is a pot and some imagination! lol. I'll let you know how it turns out. I raided the freezer and found some shrimp, white fish, and smoked salmon.