Sunday, May 29, 2005

Cross Training

Today is a cross training day.

I just did an ab routine. Three sets each of an exercise for lower abs, regular crunches, an exercise for the obliques, and an exercise for the lower back. For reps- for the ab work I did 15-20 and for the lower back I did 12-15.

Next, I will go for a walk. It is a gorgeous day and with all the rain we've had it is nice to get outside.

After the walk- total body toning.

My routine:
  • Push-ups- 3 sets of 30 (against wall)
  • Tricep Dips- 3 sets of 15
  • Bicep Curls- 3 sets 20 reps (light weights)
  • Shoulder Press- 3 sets 15 reps (light weights)
  • Rowing move- sitting, with bands
  • Plies- 2 sets of 15
  • Wall sits- 3 "sets", 30 seconds each
  • Calf raises- 3 sets 15
  • squats- 2 sets 10

I will finish it off with A LOT of stretching.

Dinner tonight is fish chowder (low fat). I have no idea how I'm going to make it yet. All I need is a pot and some imagination! lol. I'll let you know how it turns out. I raided the freezer and found some shrimp, white fish, and smoked salmon.

3 comments:

Tony W said...

I feel healthy just reading your post ......TANKS!

subnetrix said...

great avatar tony

acne relief said...

Hey Blogger,

Your blog "Cross Training", leads me to believe you will find my information on acne advice to be very beneficial.

Some of the not so common searches that found our extensive site included ...

acne tips
clear acne
get rid of acne pimples
acne directory
acne news
acne problem
acne teen treatment

I have many valuable topics giving help and hints about the causes and treatment of acne scars.

Best Regards