Friday, January 05, 2007

Dry Skin in Winter

Winter is a bad time of year for your skin and your throat. The cold, dry air strips your skin of any moisture. It can also cause sore throats. I hate it when that happens. I can tell when it is going to be a very cold day because my throat will get sore. Then, I'll be concerned that I am getting sick. Turns out, I am not sick. My throat is just dry. The solution is to buy a humidifier for your home. This puts the moisture back in. I found a great site that gives you a guide to buying a humidifier for your home. It contains really helpful information about buying a humdifier. I've used humdifiers and I know how helpful they are. There is nothing more soothing than having great skin. So visit HumidifierInformation.com for more information.

No comments: