Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My Friend's Baby Shower

I went to a friend's baby shower last week. I don't have any children, so finding gifts was a little tough. If you are also in a situation where you need to buy baby gifts for someone who is about to have a baby, or who maybe already had a baby, BabyNest.com has a lot of choices for different gifts. And babies aren't the only ones that can benefit from the selection. Moms can too. When I was trying to think of a gift for my friend, I could have really used a site like this. But unfortunately, the baby shower has already come and gone. People are tired of giving and recieving the same old gifts. My gift was diapers and a bunch of other practical things. BabyNest is a great thing because they have some the old standards but they also have gifts that are different and more creative.

No comments: