Sunday, August 13, 2006

Motivation to Exercise

We could all use a little motivation when it comes to exercise. We have goals. We want to look good in the bathing suite, lose weight, lower our cholesterol, etc. But why is it so hard to find the time and the desire despite the burning desire? Perhaps the answer is that we need to find someone to help give us the motivation. I know for me, it is easy to make excuses. I love running... usually. But when it's raining, or snowing, or anything I have a hard time going. If I had someone to run with me, or just simply say something motivating, it can help. There's a personal trainer near you whose personality is perfect. San Diego personal training, Chicago personal trainers, Deluth, MN personal trainers... I bet you can find one anywhere. So, what is the real reason why you aren't exercising? Perhaps you should consider hiring your own trainer!

No comments: