Monday, March 03, 2008

Prepare Yourself for Allergy Season

I woke up the other day with a running nose and itchy, watery eyes. Spring is around the corner and I can tell. That was the beginning stages of an allergy attack that often lasts for several months.

This year, instead of taking pills, I am going to treat it naturally. I thought back to a time when I barely had a problem with my allergies. Then, I figured out why - I drank a lot of stinging nettle infusion.

So, I wrote an article over at ehow.com to explain how I treat my allergies using stinging nettle. It talks about how to best prepare the herb and gives information about using it.

Other things I use for allergies are:
  • Green tea
  • Garlic
  • Vitamin C
  • Quercetin
  • Grape seed extract
But, my number one favorite is by far stinging nettle.


Want more information on getting rid of allergies? Learn how to get Allergy Free For Life.

No comments: