- precut vegetables like carrot sticks and celery sticks and leave them in fridge
- wash all fruits and veggies and let them dry before you put them in the fridge
- make some sandwiches and put them in the freezer
- premake things like pancakes and waffles. You can heat them up.
- Learn how to make healthy granola bars, or find some at the store.
- Look at the menu and order the healthiest item.
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Eating Healthy on the Go
When we are in a rush, that is when it is likely to make bad food choices without thinking about it. Instead, try making it easy to make good choices. Here are some tips: