Friday, June 01, 2007

The Dentist is Stressful but Important

Sponsored

When I lived in Germany, I visited an Army dentist. There was something about the experience that stressed me out and I didn't go to the dentist for almost three years. Thankfully, I've gotten over it. I found a great dentist. The thought of drills, pain, and losing some teeth, not to mention the cruel sound of the drill, is enough to make anyone cringe. That is why it is important to find a dentist you feel comfortable with. If you live in Alexandria, VA area, you may want to try charles brown dds pc because he has an impeccable record with the Virginia Board of Dentistry. He has never had a complaint against him. That is a great thing because that is part of the stress associated with dentists. There's always that "what if" factor. What if they screw up my filling and I need a root canal? What if they use older techniques and I am in pain? With a dentist like Charles Brown, you don't need to worry about that.

No comments: