Thursday, October 18, 2007

What if You Start Ignoring Your Health?

What do you do if you start ignoring your health? The weight starts to creep on. You feel tired all the time. I sort of went through this. I'm active, but lately I've been gaining weight. How do I plan to get back on track?

  1. Walk more. I walk 5-7 times a week in the mornings now, in addition to my regular exercise routine.
  2. Keep everything tidy. When the house is clean, it's very freeing. So now I try to keep it clean.
  3. Drink herbal tea. I love the way herbal tea makes me feel. I have a plan to drink a few cups a day. Right now I love chamomile and red clover.
  4. Eat nourishing foods. The goal of eating should be to give us energy - to nourish. So, I've been focusing more on good protein sources, whole grains, and fruits and veggies than I have in the past.
  5. Water. When I don't drink enough water I feel tired and sluggish. To prevent this from happening, I make it a point to drink enough.

No comments: