Saturday, March 11, 2006

Spring is Here!

I miss the outdoors. Lately, it's been beautiful out. Last year at this time I was excited about the garden. After a busy summer, the garden didn't turn out how I expected.

About my garden- I don't know what I'll do. I'll keep you posted.

Meanwhile, I am happy to move around outside again. I have been walking on the track. Each time I go, I do one extra lap. I am now up to 1.5 miles. I have achilles tendonitis and jumper's knee in both my knees. The track is great because it absorbs the shock on my joints.

I still can't walk fast and I still can't run. But perhaps there will be a marathon in my future?

2 comments:

acne relief said...

Hi K herine Huether,

As a result of reading your blog "Spring is Here!", I think you will discover my site on acne tips a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of topics, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ...

acne skin care product
acne medication
adult acne
african american acne skin care
acne alternative treatment
skin care acne cosmetic
acne cure


We have many interesting articles covering all aspects of acne treatment.

Best Regards

Arlo said...

Hey K herine Huether...I was browsing for information on the coolest kid in the world when I stumbled on to your blog. I can tell why with your latest post on Spring is Here! it really caught my attention. I'd love to see more information about the coolest kid in the world and I'll come back by to see what you have going on here as well. Thanks again!