Thursday, December 08, 2005

Back to School

Do you wish you could go back to school but don't have the time? I bet there is an online program out there that can fit your needs.

I earned my Diploma of Herbal Studies at a distance learning school (Australasian College of Health Sciences). I loved how I could set my own pace.

Here are some study tips for you, specifically tailored to distance learning:

- Don't wait until the last minute. This is so easy to do, but you just end up getting stressed. Schedule in a certain number of hours a week until you accomplish your goal.

- Don't waste your time doing anything that isn't necessary. You don't need to read your class manual multiple times to memorize it. Skim it, read it, and then review the key points.

- Network with other students. This is invaluable. You can really benefit from their experiences.

No comments: